Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript represents original work not previously published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- All references that explicitly reveal the identity of the author have been removed from the manuscript.
- The cover letter indicating the specific contribution each author made to the manuscript accompany the submitted article.
- Appropriate written copyright permissions have been secured for republication of any copyrighted material included in the manuscript.
- The manuscript adheres to Qualitative Sociology Review style requirements and/or the authors recognize that it is their responsibility to make the manuscript adhere to the QSR Style Guide as a condition of acceptance.
- Author / authors sending a text to the editorial office of QSR confirm that they read and accept the content of the Declaration Form.