All authors are requested to arrange their manuscripts in the following way:
- Contributions submitted for publication should be prepared in good quality English. Articles must be restricted to some 5000 words and should not exceed 25 standard pages including illustrations, tables and references. Notes, commentaries and reports should not exceed 2500 words.
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal must not be under simultaneous consideration by any other journal or should not have been published elsewhere in a substantially similar form.
- Manuscripts should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably Word for Windows).
- The title, the author's name, affiliation and a short biographical sketch of not more than 50 words should be submitted on a separate cover page. The title of the article should appear again on the first text page, without the author's name.
- Authors should supply on a separate page an abstract of not more than 100 words to appear at the beginning of the article.
- Tables and illustrations should be titled and numbered. Each should be placed on a separate sheet at the end of the text. All line diagrams are termed 'Figures' and should be referred to as such in the typescript. Maps and graphs should be prepared in such a form that they can be reproduced without redrawing. Tables should be submitted in a camera-ready form. The places where tables and figures should be inserted in the text must be clearly indicated.
- Author citations should correspond to the author-date system e.g. (Smith, 1990, pp. 15-18). If
several papers by the same author and from the same year are cited, a, b, c, etc. should be put after the year of publication. The list of references should be prepared very carefully in alphabetical order, titles of journals should not be abbreviated and the bibliographic information should comprise:
- for books - name(s) of author(s) or editor(s), year of publication, title, place of publication, publisher;
- for periodical articles - name(s) of author(s), year of publication, title of article, title of periodical, volume number, pages on which article appears;
- for articles in a book - name(s) of author(s), year of publication, title of the article, name(s) of author(s) or editor(s) of the book, place of publication, publisher.
- Explanatory footnotes in the text should be numbered consecutively through the paper and be included on a separate sheet at the end of the text. Any acknowledgements should appear at the end of the text.
All submitted articles undergo a process of blind peer review. Books for review can be addressed to the Editors;
The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.