Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Sending a submission to Acta Universitatis Lodziensis. Folia Oeconomica, constitutes the acceptance of the following documents:
- Privacy Statement
- Publication Ethics
- Copyright Notice
- The manuscript adheres to all the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines presented in the section below.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has been submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submitted manuscript ensures the integrity of the blind peer-reviews process
- The submission fee is 200PLN +VAT (23%) and should be paid after the paper's registration, immediately upon receipt of the invoice. When registering an article, details that allow issuing the invoice should be provided. The fee applies to authors affiliated with Polish institutions only.
This journal provides immediate open access access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Articles are distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license CC‑BY.
- The Author-Editors grant the Press the non-exclusive proprietary copyrights licence for the Work in all fields of exploitation, including the right to copy it onto computer memory, to reproduce and make an unlimited number of copies by means of any technique, with particular focus on printing, reprography, magnetic recording and digitalizing, in order to publish, market and distribute it in volume form and in other printed forms, as well as in magnetic, optical and electronic form, including computer networks available to the general public (via the Internet), limited-access networks, the websites of the Press, and through open access (including the rules of the Creative Commons license BY. The license also includes the right for further sublicensing in the aforementioned fields of exploitation.
- The licence is unlimited in territory. The licence is granted for the period of 10 (ten) years. Upon the expiry of the licence, the Work can still be distributed via these distribution platforms (including the rules of open access, specifically including the Creative Commons license) on which it was deposited during the period of this license.
- The Author-Editors also give their consent to the Press to distribute the Work as an open-access document (including the regulations of the Creative Commons license) upon the expiry of the period of the license, as referred to in Section 2.