Hybris publishes the following types of texts:
- original papers (up to 40.000 characters - footnotes included);
- book reviews, opinions, comments (up to 20.000 characters - footnotes included);
- interviews (up to 30.000 characters).
Hybris publishes texts in Polish, English and German.
Manuscripts sent should contain:
- author's name, afiliation and e-mail;
- abstract in Polish and English (up to 200 words);
- list of keywords (up to 6);
- English translation of the title if text is written in Polish or German;
- original text not published elsewhere or peer-reviewed simultaneously in other journal;
- text written according to guidelines provided in the stylesheet below;
- alphabetical list of references (bibliography) composed according to the guidelines below.
All manuscripts shoul be sent in .doc, .docx or .rtf format.
Font: 12pt, line spacing = 1,5 (footnotes: font = 10pt, line spacing = 1,5).
Citations: parenthetical within the text, e.g. (Roberts, 2009, p. 124); (Roberts, 2003, p. 43; Evans, 2005, p. 43).
Longer quotations (over 40 words): separate paragraph, font = 10pt.
References list should be alphabetical and provided at the end of the text in the following format:
Roberts, J. (1988). The Meaning of Truth. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
For book chapters:
Roberts, J. (1988). The Meaning of Truth. In M. Evans (ed.), About Truth (34-57). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
For journal articles:
Roberts, J. (1988). The Meaning of Truth. Mind, 34, 98-123.
Other elements of the text composition should be constructed according to APA rules.