Replay... adheres to the APA (American Psychological Association) style. Each manuscript should consist of no more than 8000 words (including references, notes, tables, etc.). The manuscript must include: summary/abstract (max. 150 words), keywords (5-8), references, ludography, short biographical note (max. 50 words) and correspondence address.
- Font: Times New Roman 12 point, double-spaced
- Mottos: Times New Roman 10 point, single-spaced
- Headings: bold, left-justified
- Quotations: a) no longer than 40 words - font 12 point, within main text (without italics!) and within quotation marks, b) longer than 40 words - font 10 point, use line breaks to separate.
- References: latest APA style
- Ludography: modified DiGRA style
CD Projekt RED (2007). The Witcher [PC]. Poland : Atari.
Blizzard Entertainment (2004). World of Warcraft [PC Computer, Online Game]. Blizzard Entertainment : played 12 February 2010.
Agreements, permissions and copyrights
Replay... publications are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0. Before publication Lodz University Press requires that the author(s) as the rights holder(s) sign the Journal Contributor's Contract.
The authors are responsible for obtaining permissions from copyright holders for reproducing through any medium of communication any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
Only electronic files conforming to the Journal's guidelines will be accepted. Preferred formats for the text and tables of your manuscript are Word DOC or DOCX. If English is not your first language, consider having your article proof-read, preferably by a native-speaker editor. Both British and American spelling applies, if used consistently throughout the article.
Submit your manuscript at email@example.com.